Monday, April 4, 2011

I am ignoring the fact that I am in the Opera this week and therefore talking about something unrelated.

Life Lesson #52: When playing Tag, I am good at the part where I get "tagged."

I've been participating in USU's game of Humans vs. Zombies for about twelve hours now. I became a Zombie after I'd been on campus for only one hour. ONE. How pathetic am I? Well, thanks mom for the nerf guns, thanks Lee for the survival training, and I again apologize for the injury received in the process. You can get the stitches out on Thursday, and we won't have to think about it anymore. Until then, I am craving brains.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sensing something with my psychic powers....yes I see it now...the forehead and four stitches...I'M PSYCHIC! Yes Claire of the undead its pathetic that you got caught after one hour...I'm proud you lasted more than fifteen minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One hour!!! Give me back my nerf guns!

    ReplyDelete