Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines!! and more DIY.

We did a Valentines Day themed improv show with a special musical guest. Here are some shots from our game of musical chairs. Yes. We literally played musical chairs and whoever gets out has to make up a song. My cohorts were kind enough to provide some back up singing when I got out at the end of the game.





















I did a lot of crafting this past little while, here is a small sampling. I wanted to show off the flowers Lee got me, also the scarf I made! 



 I also made a huge number of bows and flowers. I think I ought to give these away to some baby girls that I know! I might start taking orders if you know some little ladies who are in need of fancy accessories.

2 comments:

  1. I want twelve dozen for my adorable little girls...oh. Well hold that thought. Do you think my boys would like them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do any come with purple rhinestones?

    ReplyDelete