Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Baby Bump

Having been harassed for maternity photos by no small number of friends and family members, we decided to take some. They are not professional by any means, but between Lee's photography and my photo editing, they turned out okay. I hope you are inspired by my rotundity.





There you go! It's nice to know that I've got less than a month to continue feeling like an ever inflating balloon. Then I can start feeling like a stretched out, popped balloon! I've mostly survived this past little while by doing crafty sewing projects. Here are the fruits of my labors:

BEHOLD! A collection of burp cloths, a blanket, and a car seat cover. Next I think I shall fashion myself a burp cloth poncho, just to be on the safe side.

1 comment:

  1. both your impressive pile of sewing crafts and your baby bump are adorable

    ReplyDelete