Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Trunk-or-Treat

I certainly hope everyone had a great Halloween, we did! On Halloween we had goodies and friends and on Saturday a ward party and trunk-or-treat. Tragically, we still have too much candy leftover. I think Lee used Mad Radagan too effectively to scare the kids. (Mad Rad is the giant creepy rat who lives in our shed most of the time.) We went with pretty simple costumes this year, but hopefully you can figure them out. Now it's time to look forward to all the fun and changes November will bring!

Yes, it is a very impressively decorated trunk.

Mad Rad is creeping up behind me. Shudder.

2 comments:

  1. Your costumes are fabulous, I'm only sorry that we didn't send you our adorable Scooby Doo to coordinate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised how many kids asked, “What’s the catch?” At first I thought: It’s free candy, there is no catch, but then I decided: Fine I’ll have Mad Rad startle the older kids by making him jump at them just as they stick their hand in his candy bucket. I even successfully spooked some adults that way.

    ReplyDelete