Monday, February 17, 2014

First Swim and Other Adventures

Everyone tells you that you have to do tummy time with your baby or they will be eternal slugs. I am hoping that isn't true, because Paul HATES tummy time.


It got into the high 80's last week, which is swimming weather! I thought it might be a good time to try out Paul's pool gear and find out how he feels about bobbing about in a very large, chilled bath. You can interpret his reaction for yourself, but I think he's still undecided:


I imagine this will be our last Post-Valentine's Day outing without needing a babysitter. (We wait till the day after to celebrate) Paul was nice enough to nap through dinner at The Melting Pot, but I don't think he will be so kind again.

2 comments:

  1. So cute, just keep at it and he'll get used to swimming and tummy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He likes pool time better, definitely.

    ReplyDelete