Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Home Improvement: Seuss Edition

It only took me a year, but here is Paul's nursery! Fully decorated and whimsical enough to make Pintrest puke.

Welcome to Paul's Room!

Stylish, safe, and colorful crib.

I think the next step is to learn the Alphabet Song.


Fun photos hanging on the closet door.

Dresser decked with craftified lamp, favorite books, and some fuzzy friends.`
Homemade curtains styled after the head gear of a certain cat.

Green Eggs and Ham quilt By: Grandma Jamie ABC Pillow By: Me.
There you go! The only room in our house that deserves this many photos. I am very proud of how it turned out, I assume Paul will never notice how cute it is, but I will notice.

2 comments:

  1. I adore this! So cute. I saw someone who took those vinyl tote bags sold in the Target sucker spot and mounted them on 6" canvas.... adorable! You can also make some adorable "things" from hands and feet. I think of a super cute little one you have that would be fun to have make them!

    ReplyDelete