Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 > 2010

They say that however you spend the first day of the new year is a good indicator for how the rest of the year will go. I am going to use that traditional cliche to predict my future.

I will watch a lot of youtube videos, and eat cheap Mexican food that may or may not give me food poisoning. I will frequently fall asleep on Danie and Greg's couch through MST3K's and wake up confused.
I will sleep in until noon and when I wake up, I will take a shower and start scrap booking to a movie. I won't eat anything till about 3pm and will probably be very unproductive.

Life Lesson #49: I don't agree with traditional superstitions. They are rather silly.

Okay, okay. If you wanted real information about my life, I'll stop making jokes for a minute and divulge.

Wedding Update: Bountiful Temple May 25th 10:30 AM
Reception 7-9PM at The Victorian in Layton.
Everything else is still TBD, but we're making progress. That's all Folks!!

4 comments:

  1. Engagement photos are turning out well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding dress has now been purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on your theory, I will not be going to work all year. 2011 rules!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be living in a hotel for all of 2011

    ReplyDelete