Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Release your Inner Chef

I have found some truly delicious looking recipes in my stumbles. I keep telling myself I will do some real baking one of these days, and when I do I will make some of these incredible desserts. That day has yet to come, but I thought I might take a step forward and share these dreams of mine with people whom I love. People who just might make me one of my dream desserts when I come to visit them...

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies

My excuse for not making these little beauties yet is that I will make them in February for either Valentines day or my Birthday. Sometimes I dream about them. Seriously.




Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
One of these days I will put Oreos on my grocery list...

Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites

So simple and delicious, why don't I just buy some pretzels already?
I'm pretty sure if we got pretzels, they'd be gone before I had a chance to make anything. Same goes for the Oreo cookies.


Chocolate Cookie Dough Truffles

They just look so pretty. If I made them, they'd probably be a little sloppier, but they would be delicious all the same.

Maybe you will make one of these magical desserts sometime. If you do, invite me over (and make sure I can come). However, I am going to assume that no one is going to make these desserts, and we are all now in the same boat of mouth-watering longing. Don't be surprised if you start dreaming in red velvet from now on.

2 comments:

  1. All of these things look wonderful to eat, but time-consuming to prepare. I've found that I can get nearly the same pay off by eating alternating handfuls of sugar and butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lisa is planning on making the red velvet cheesecake brownies this week and you are cordially invited to attend the tasting of said treat.
    Oh, and "blank."

    ReplyDelete