Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blogger's Block

I think it's about time that I make this very special announcement: I have Blogger's Block!!

I am a busy person, but I'd love to keep my family in the loop and share some fun experiences with them. Unfortunately, I have lost my ability to write words that are good. I've had some fun ideas, but I just can't seem to turn them into complete thoughts and sentences. Here is a list of blog posts that never made it past the first line:

My laptop is very dirty. I'd forgotten the keyboard used to be white.

I've taken the first step towards registering for graduation, only 20 more steps to go.

I'm the worlds worst gardener.

Ward choir. Am I right?

Why do I volunteer my time to things that I just don't have time for?

I am determined to have a Halloween party, despite having obligations every night up to and including Halloween.

Lee is not a picky eater.

Do you see what I mean? I have a serious problem. I am going to request that my family step in and intervene on my behalf. I mean, if I can't write an entire post about my failed attempt at gardening this summer, then what kind of blogger am I???

3 comments:

  1. Try putting in lots of pictures. That's how I blog. I insert lots of pictures and then all I have to do as add a small caption. This is called the cheaters blog method

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think your one-line blog snippets cover a lot of ground. Here's my comment for "Ward Choir. Am I right?": Oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make your other half do it. Lisa and I switch off when we don't actually feel like updating the ole blog spot.

    ReplyDelete