Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been enjoying Thanksgiving break. People have expressed gratitude for their family and friends, as well as other wonderful things. Right now I want to share a few more unusual things that I am grateful for.

I am thankful for indoor plumbing. It's awesome. I love hot showers and the ease with which we can dispose of undesirable waste. I am glad I don't have to wonder about who lives upstream of me and what they do in the water.

I am grateful for e-bay. I can buy things at a tremendous discount and they arrive at my door a few days later! I love that I did all my Christmas shopping this year without dealing with any annoying crowds.

I am grateful for the mystery cash I keep finding in my wallet and jacket pockets. I knew I had some cash, but I didn't remember how much or how much I gave to Lee. As a result, I never ask the question "what happened to all the money I had?" Which is a rather discouraging question. Instead, I say "TWENTY BUCKS?? What magical fairy decided to grant me this wish? It makes life more positive and exciting.

I am grateful that the worlds haters can no longer yell at me for listening to Christmas music prematurely. Tis the season, jerks!

No comments:

Post a Comment