Monday, January 20, 2014

Update 2014

 Good news: Paul now weighs in at 13 lbs., which means he has just about doubled his birth weight already. He got there a couple months early, but he doesn't seem to mind. I got fed up with my tangled wreck of hair being in the way all the time, so I chopped it off. The last time I got a hair cut was almost exactly a year ago, so now I know how fast my hair grows: very fast indeed.
Life here is lovely. I won't tell you about the weather, I don't want to get hate mail, but I recommend visiting in January. Or any time after September and before May. I have no exciting stories to tell, but I do have some adorable photos...

These are my Nerds, but only the little one wears a pocket protector.

A smile caught on camera? It's a miracle!

He really is this fat.

Chopped the hair. I like it but Paul is indifferent.

1 comment: