Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fun with Cousins

I, tragically, didn't have my camera handy to get a shot of the whole Sanderson clan while they were visiting, but when Lisa, Liam, Paul, and I went to the Desert Museum I managed to get some pictures of Liam playing and exploring.
Waiting for a ride!

The Hummingbirds exhibit made Liam nervous, he thought he might get stung.

Lazy Mountain Lion.

Similarly lazy Wolf.

Lisa and Liam in the sunny Sonoran Desert!

I had fun, Paul had a nap.

Happy Pi Day! We celebrated with Lee's delightful dessert.

Some favorite moments: Ian and Miles singing "PE-ERRY!" because they were playing with Perry the Platypus.

Ian and Liam just adored Paul. Ian wanted Paul to be his baby sister, but reluctantly agreed that Paul was his BOY baby cousin instead.

Lee was walking Paul around when Liam noticed I wasn't holding him anymore he got very concerned. "Where's baby Paul?" "Uncle Lee is holding him." "Uncle Lee has baby? I go get baby..."

When I was feeding Paul, Ian was quite surprised and told me "he's biting your tummy!" Uhhh...close enough.

Miles was fairly indifferent to the baby. But he did enjoy playing on our porch. He even got his head stuck between the bars somehow.

All time favorite: Ian running headlong into the glass door. He didn't cry, he just explained to his dad "All I wanted was to play outside!"

Also, thanks Grandma Jamie for the package you sent! We thought we might send Paul to you by post, but the box was too small.

Paul liked sitting in the box...

But got concerned that we might try to close it. We wouldn't do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment