Thursday, March 27, 2014

Our Baby Monster

Hopefully you aren't sick of all the pictures of baby and our desert surroundings, because we have more! So much more...


We've been trying to spend our weekends doing hikes and outdoorsy things as long as the weather is still good. These photos are from our hiking around the Tucson Mountain Park.


Paul is pretty indifferent to hiking. He just likes that he is up high and moving about. He would like walking around the apartment just as much.


Hummingbird!

 I just get camera happy when Paul is being this cute! He's our little monster!


Whilst putting groceries away, I noticed Paul was babbling and growling. I caught it on camera:


My next mission, as I have chosen to accept it, is to catch him laughing on camera.

2 comments:

  1. You get that car seat Paul, Let it know who's boss. All three of my kids really like that clip and started making imitation Paul noises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could we ever get sick of your pictures? Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete