Friday, December 9, 2016

Mamma's Ghetto Photo Studio

Between Christmas, new baby, and landscaping, it was hard to justify spend hundreds of dollars on professional newborn photos. Especially when I would rather have professional family pictures done when Laszlo is a little older. Like, he smiles and holds up his own head.
So I decided on a DIY approach to newborn pictures and read a few tips on how to get good baby pictures. Here are the results:

One day old, in the hospital.

4 days old, give or take a day.


Brothers! Three weeks old.


3 weeks, 2 days old.


3 weeks, 5 days old



It may be a while till I can get anymore brother pictures, getting Paul to sit for those was like pulling teeth. I manage to snap like 7 photos and half of those were blurry. Next time I will have to use duct tape.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. Lazslo is wonderful (and Paul looks like a giant monster).

    ReplyDelete