Thursday, February 9, 2017

Which Baby?

I was looking through some of Paul's baby pictures and realized that if I hadn't had the date of the photo right there, I might not know which of my kids it was. I am going to put all of you up to the challenge! Identify each of the following babies correctly and you will earn bragging rights. The first two pictures are labeled to give you a head start. Just try to figure out the rest!

This is Laszlo

This is Paul
Good luck folks!

Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3
Picture #4
Picture #5
Picture #6
Picture #7


.........

................

......................

I assume you have now made your guesses, the correct answers are listed below......

...............................

.....................

............

#1 Paul, #2 Laszlo, #3 Laszlo, #4 Paul, #5 Laszlo, #6 Laszlo, #7 Paul

Let me know how you did!

2 comments:

  1. I got all of them right because I have placed them into individual file folders under their name when I received a copy of each picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I frequently can't tell Liam and Ian's baby pictures apart. Thank heavens for labels and dates. They really looked a lot alike. It got easier once they got older. Miles was twice as big as the rest so he's easy to tell apart.

    ReplyDelete