Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Disney with the Phillips

I am not one of those Disney bloggers who have spend hundreds of hours in the park and know where all the bathrooms are and have memorized the show schedules. I have no expert tips. There are literally hundreds of those blogs and this is not one of them. I am just going to share some fun trip memories and cute photos so my kids can't claim I never took them to Disneyland. See, boys? I did too take you, now stop asking to go again.
This was all part of the Phillips family reunion of 2017, which was a very fun, full week. Since we got home Paul has been asking about his cousins and whether or not Disneyland is "closed" (yes. the correct answer is always yes) so I guess he had a good time.


First stop: California Adventure! I think Paul liked the Little Mermaid ride the best, but he also loved the wilderness explorer playground.







Me and my two Space Rangers.
Just waiting around for World of Color to start...

We spent two days just in Disneyland, here are our adventures there in no particular order:

The whole gang is here!


Paul's favorites were the little rollercoaster in Toon Town and the Buzz Lightyear ride where he got to "shoot ALL the robots!"

Pro tip: You can get these ride photos for free via email!



 Paul was so certain he could open this little door and get into the White Rabbit's house. He asked me to try the knob multiple times.

Jungle Cruise, wow these guys all look exhausted!


I dreaded the line for this ride, but it turned out to not be too bad.


I am not above taking crappy photos of photos if it saves me 30 bucks. This one was worth having just because we actually filled the whole boat with our group and we are all doing awesome faces.

Obligatory castle photo.

A few of us grown ups also visited Universal Studios while the kids had a Grandma day. I'd never been to this particular park, so it was fun to go on some new rides and the studio tour was very cool.



The biggest donut I've ever seen. Pretty sure I could have eaten by myself...




I am not sure when our travel plans will bring us back to all these theme parks, but I think it was a very successful first visit for Paul and Laszlo. It was twice as fun because they had aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents to share it in the excitement.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! We'll have to compare notes after our trip in October. Adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete