Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's not fish, it's SUSHI!

Life Lesson #43: The secret to happiness in life is SUSHI!!!

A couple friends and I went to a sushi restaurant yesterday because they do half price Tuesdays. After a 30-40 minute wait, we began the most amazing dining experience I have ever imagined. six different sushi rolls, each one more amazing than the last. It cost each of us about 12 dollars, and I have never walked away from a meal feeling more satisfied.

They are only doing half price Tuesday till the end of the month. I intend to go every week as long as the deal lasts.

And for any of you people who are remotely interested in what I do up here in Logan, here is The Antics intro video we used for our Halloween show (There were 140 people in the audience for that show) I think the video is funny, and it'll introduce you to a few of my friends and their craziness!

3 comments:

  1. Why would you give us an Antics preview and stop there? Why, that's like offering someone half priced sushi, but only for a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now that we know we have another sushi fan, we'll have to have a sushi night while Lisa and I are out here. The best place to get it is at a place called Fuji Sushi in Centerville. We'll make it a Sushi/Claire/Riff Tracks night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to sushi night, it will be baptism by fire for mom and dad

    ReplyDelete