Sunday, December 26, 2010

For all family and friends who live far away or just don't like to visit me, here are some pictures from the past couple of months...

To the right: Claire Burnett and Lee Phillips at Temple Square, December 22nd 2010

Next photo down, me and Lee again, just smiling and stuff.











Awww....we're ridiculously adorable!!



we also choose to do funny faces.





To the left, that is my engagement ring. Yes, I know. it's beautiful.
In the middle is a little pic I like to call "Pretension."


Aaaaaand here we are. Again. Being cute.

There is going to be a lot on my plate for the next few months, and I would like to promise all of you that this won't become a "blab about my wedding" blog. However, I cannot make that promise. This might become one of those blogs. I apologize in advance.


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! To steal a comment made by one of my mom's co-workers when Lisa and I got married, "Hmmmph. Finally a couple that looks like a couple." Lisa will definitely be there for the great event as will your newest nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you have been working on your picture smile. Its much improved. Your ring is gorgeous and feel free to blab about your wedding on your blog as that way I'll know what to expect for the big event when baby boy3 and I come out in May! You guys do make a fantastic couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS ME MAKING A COMMENT. I want more pictures of the ring, that one is not very clear. Or I could wait to see it...IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AH!!!!!!
    Also- let me know as soon as you pick out a date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Claire! Your fiance looks very familiar. Where is he from? You ring is beautiful and you are getting very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Terri--

    Everyone in Utah (specifically the Wasatch Front) looks familiar. I attribute it to one of two things:

    either A) the veil is very thin in the heartland of the church and we are just remembering each other from the pre-mortal life,

    or...

    there is a very small gene pool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. since I don't have the ambition to start my own blog I'll just start commenting on this one. I like how I look in the B&W picture (pretension)and Claire in being cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen anything more adorable. Not once.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lee! We beat out all three of Garrett's children on the cuteness scale! Electronic high 5!!

    ReplyDelete