Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's the end of the year as we know it...

Here is a list of fun things that have changed in the past year:

1) I am DONE writing Missionaries! I no longer have to pay attention to the price of postage.

2) This time last year, I wouldn't have been able to post a thing on this blog because the internet on my ancient PC would have been too slow. Thanks Mac!

3) A year ago, I had to do my laundry at Mom and Dad's house! Now I can do laundry at my leisure, during the week, more than once a month.

4) I used to be the best cook in my house, now I have two roommates and a next door neighbor who enjoy cooking, and do so often.

5) My room gets too warm. I have lived in basements for so long, I had forgotten that when heat rises, it goes somewhere! Namely, the second story of the house.

6) The Church has a new and waaay more fun website now. You can do some pretty sweet stuff on there...

7) The discovery of RiffTrax was in the past year, and I don't think I can express the joy that brings me.

8) I have a blog now, so I can force my family to learn new and "interesting" things about me! Awww...

Happy Christmas, New Year, and don't let the Krampus get you or your children!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you go quittin' on this year so fast. You still have weeks and weeks of it left. You do seem to have made more progress over the past 343 days than most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year I gained weight. I plan to gain more before the year is out, however I plan on dumping the the majority of it in March so that next year I can triumphantly say that I lost weight instead.

    ReplyDelete