Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Someone please hold an intervention!!

Your sweet little sister is crying out for help! She has succumbed to a nasty awful habit; one she always frowned upon and shamed others who resorted to it's sordid comfort. Claire has become a facebook stalker.

Claire doesn't know I am writing this. I am her macbook, my name is Arthur. I am so sick of looking up the same profiles and pages, I decided to take a stand. It isn't as bad as it could be, but I want to head things off before they get worse. I think Claire has a real problem, and I am only an inanimate object that can do math faster than you can imagine, but cannot think for myself. Claire is my other half, without her I am nothing.
Regards,
Arthur McBook.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Arthur,
    I want to remind you of one thing while your off whining about what Claire does on your time...Claire knows the location of the power button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire knows the location of the power button, but does she have will power to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't stalking the whole reason why Facebook was invented?

    ReplyDelete