Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm sorry...

Life Lesson #41: I am a walking pet peeve.

1. I am the person who calls you in the middle of dinner to ask you if your car service was satisfactory, or whom you will be voting for, or why you switched insurance providers. I continue to call you around the same time everyday until you answer my questions, politely refuse, or verbally abuse me to the point that I hang up on you.
2. I am the person who puts fliers on your car while you are at the supermarket, at the movies, at a football game, or parked anywhere for more than ten minutes.
3. I am the person who vaguely hints about a mysterious personal story, but doesn't tell you the story unless you ask me to tell you.
4. I am the person who posts on their blog too often, but never has anything really significant to say about their life.

3 comments:

  1. As long as you're not the person that cuts pancakes with your fork or starts clapping to cadence calls while on a company run, you won't be MY walking pet peeve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you didn't list floppy lifeless fish hands as one of your crimes. Your other habits would pale in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've filled this blog with important life lessons. How can you call that nothing?

    ReplyDelete