Monday, June 25, 2012

Graduating and Such

I guess I will post some pictures from graduation, even though it was over a month ago. Now you can all tell me how flattering the frumpy robes are and how great I look in a quad-corner hat.

Mom and I at my apartment before heading up to campus.

My walk of glory. I don't know who that lady is, but she complimented my Grandma Mary pin, so she's okay.

The picture Dad has been waiting to take for five years.

Grrr...That stupid hat ruined my hair!

And here's Lee and I, posing momentarily for a picture. but we couldn't wait for long because there is aggie ice cream waiting for us at the end of that hallway! 

3 comments:

  1. High fashion--that mortarboard leaves me breathless. Way to go, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what would make that look even more classy? Some pin stripes. A few pin strips on those academic/judicial robes would make it phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete