Sunday, June 10, 2012

The "Big" Move

I keep thinking I will post on this blog about our move...but I haven't yet. Oh, haven't you heard? Lee and  I have moved to a new, quirky, and old-timey basement apartment. We're still in Logan, only about a 4 blocks from where we used to live, but now we can walk to Smith's, Hastings, the Temple, and Jamba Juice!

As an incentive for all of you who have yet to come and visit us I will tell you this: there is a secret chamber, or "Chamber of Secrets" in our apartment. If you come and visit us, you will be permitted to search the house for it and if you can't find it, Lee will use his "Heir of Slytherin" magic to show you where it is. In short, the first thing we do when you come to our house is going to be a game of hide-and-go-seek.

4 comments:

  1. We lived in the bottom floor of a building behind the courthouse. It had basement that was super creepy--full of bed-buggy mattresses and basilisks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a basement neighbor named Doug....we win the scary award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, you lived in a basement for most of your life. There's nothing new there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "What can I say, I like basements!" Claire said as she huddle in the corner with a flashlight, her eyes darting back and forth suspiciously.

    ReplyDelete