Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Life Lessons 33-35 are all kind of related.

Life Lesson #33: Everything is cheaper when you split it between 8-10 people.

I am now the proud owner of a Sam's Club membership! It will cost me $4 a year to have said membership because there are ten of us using the two cards that come with said membership.

We split one Comcast bill between eight people. The wireless router is in the other half of the duplex, and they just tell us how much we owe.

Our apartment gets the Salt Lake Tribune for the next eight weeks at $.25 per paper. Split four ways, that is a little closer to $.06 a paper.

Life Lesson #34: Everything is more fun when you share it with 8-10 people.

With this number of people you can throw spontaneous waffle/dance parties.

You can make delicious Lasagna and have a fine European cheese tasting party.

You can have a Boom Blox/Brownie party.

You can enjoy any number of JAWS movies.

Life Lesson #35: Live every week as if it were Shark Week.

This week is Shark Week, and I am having a fabulous time.

3 comments:

  1. Find me eight people to split my rent with okay? Oh and I don't want them living in my apartment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cell phone plan is another great thing to split. Also I haven't done anything sharky for shark week! For shame...another wasted year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've watched a whole slew of JAWS movies, and I am wearing Shark earrings, AND we're going to cap it off with a viewing of Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus.

    ReplyDelete