Monday, October 1, 2012

First World Problems

You may have noticed my sudden increase of blog posts. This has nothing to do with my life getting more interesting. It has everything to do with the sudden realization that without homework, I have endless amounts of time on my hands. I now devote that time to hobbies and food.

Speaking of hobbies, it is finally socially acceptable to start talking about Halloween plans! I already have my costume mostly ready. Thanks to an unwanted cast off from Lisa, I have a Princess Leia dress.  I may start practicing trying to style the iconic buns this week. I want to make sure they are big enough.
Sadly, Lee's costume is presenting more of a challenge. Tight Han Solo pants are darn near impossible to find. So instead we are going a much easier route: Indiana Jones. Now I just need to find an inexpensive, yet credible looking whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment