Thursday, April 8, 2010

I rather adore beer battered onion rings, mushrooms, and other veggies

Life Lesson #5: When you go into a bar and order water, the waitress looks at you weird. The other patrons look at you weirder.

Good Example: I went to the White Owl with a few friends for burgers in honor of my 21st Birthday, and people looked at us weird.

Another Good Example: I went to the White Owl with two friends during an opera rehearsal (I snuck out after my part was over. The Owl is next door to the theatre.) We got a basket of deep-fried heaven, and water. It was more crowded than on my previous visit. More people looked at us weird.

I am actually very fond of the White Owl. They play good music, they have good food, pool tables, and an upper patio (for when the weather is nice.) I recommend the Cardiac Arrest Basket to anyone over 21 who loves deliciousness. But make sure you share, or you really will suffer from Cardiac Arrest.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap how many posts did you put up before you deigned to let me know that you had a blog? Now you too will feel the importance of a comment and the dreaded sting of the hated 0 comment. Love you.

    ReplyDelete